Saturday, April 3, 2010

MA

MA, this two letter word means a world to me. She is the best person . I am sure i would never find another lovely person like her. Hey!come on now..you must be feeling the same way for your ma. Hope i got it right.
anyways..My ma..She has been a best friend to me. I have shared almost everything with her. Whatsover may be the problem, she holds a key to every lock.

I have seen her struggling to give me and my sister all the best things in life. My ma is matured,at the same time she can be bubblier than any young grl on this earth. She is my source of inspiration. Ma gives me the reason to live...Life without her would be like crops without water.

This blog is completely dedicated to her..AND now frnds wish me all the luck so that i can be a reason for her smile always.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud 2 hav u here.....n hope sum gud posts ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. humm... straight from the heart...guddu one...oops i mean good one ... looking forward
    to read ur posts .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice piece of writing..keep it up

    ReplyDelete